Native to both Russia and Canada, the Siberian fir tree is a tall evergreen conifer. It is already being used in some familiar blends doTERRA offers like the Purify Cleansing Blend, where it is used to purify the air and protect against environmental threats. The scent also often reminds people of the Christmas season. If you’re familiar with the doTERRA Holiday Joy blend, you are probably already familiar with Siberian Fir—it’s the first ingredient on the bottle.
To create this refreshing and calming essential oil, harvesters collect the needles and twigs. Both components are then steam distilled.
Our Favorite Uses
Siberian Fir’s woody scent makes it a pleasant oil to use. See some of our favorite ways below:
- If you need a minute to feel more balanced while working through difficult circumstances, keep yourself grounded by diffusing Siberian Fir and reduce anxious feelings and help reduce your stress level.
- Diffuse three to four drops to utilize the wonderful Christmas tree scent and make your home inviting during the holidays. You can even add it to salt dough ornaments to hang on your tree.
- Soothe your skin from minor skin irritations by applying Siberian Fir, diluting as needed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Whether you’ve spent the day doing deep-cleaning, running a marathon, or chasing after kids, you can massage Siberian Fir into your skin for soothing comfort after strenuous activity.
- Add a few drops to shower melts or two to three drops to a diffuser to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Which is which?
Do you know how to tell the difference between pine and fir trees? They’re both evergreen conifer trees, but look closer at the needles. If you’ve got a stem with needles in groups of two, three, or five you are likely looking at a pine tree. If the needles are singly on the stem, and the needle feels flat and doesn’t roll between your fingers easily, it’s a fir tree.
Where to Buy Siberian Fir Essential Oil
When shopping for essential oils, you’ll want to ensure that the oils you choose are pure and high quality, in order to yield the benefits that each oil holds. Each doTERRA essential oil, including Siberian Fir is responsibly sourced, tested, and produced in a way that guarantees a high quality grade.
Many essential oils available for purchase contain filler substances and contaminants that weaken the purity and power of the oil. However, at doTERRA, we know that a pure bottle of essential oil has the potential to change lives; that’s why doTERRA’s mission is to provide essential oils that are highly effective and free of additives and harmful contaminants.
We guarantee pure essential oils through the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. This protocol includes a series of strict tests that ensure the essentials oils we sell are free from filler substances or impurities—making the doTERRA essential oils you purchase powerful and pure.
Siberian Fir Essential Oil Product Information Page: Click to download
or feel free to contact me.for a free consult.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.