Total Time: 20 minutes
• 6 large tomatoes
• 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
• ½ cup minced red bell pepper
• 1 celery rib, chopped
• 1 ½ tablespoons minced red onion
• 1/3 cucumber chopped
• ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 drop Lemon essential oil
• 1 drop Cilantro essential oil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons of mayo or yogurt ranch dressing
1. Cut ½ inch off top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp. Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bell pepper, onion, celery, and cucumber.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, essential oils, parsley, mustard, and ranch. Pour over chicken, tossing gently to coat.
4. Line tomatoes with leaf lettuce or spinach leaves. Spoon chicken salad evenly into tomatoes. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Originally posted Spring 2015
Find more delicious recipes using essential oils: Click Here