A truly unique essential oil recipe, this Avocado Lime Dip will soon become your new favorite alternative to ketchup or barbeque sauce when it comes to dipping fries. When paired with a batch of scrumptious sweet potato fries, this irresistible dip with Lime oil and avocado provides a fresh, new twist on snacking. A great alternative to junk food on movie night, you’ll soon be whipping up this simple concoction every weekend for a tasty, flavorful treat.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 30 min Difficulty: Easy
1–2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut
2–3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Kosher salt, to taste
Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
1–2 drops Lime essential oil
2–3 dashes hot sauce
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss ingredients together in sealed bag until evenly coated.
- Place evenly on large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, turning once until wedges are golden brown and crisp (25–30 minutes).
- Place ingredients for dip in mini food processor and mix until smooth.
- Transfer dip to bowl and serve alongside sweet potato fries.
For extra crispy fries, lightly toss cut potatoes in 2–3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Where to Buy doTERRA Lime Essential Oil