Taste the rainbow! One drop of Wild Orange, fresh whipped cream, and your favorite fruit make up this healthy and festive St. Patrick’s day treat. The only thing hard about this recipe will be keeping the leprechauns away from it.
Fruit (We recommend grapes, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, oranges, and strawberries to get the perfect rainbow.)
1 cup whipping cream
1-2 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- Wash and dry fruit. Cut into small bite-size pieces.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add 1-2 drops of Wild Orange essential oil and stir.
- In a glass cup, layer cut fruit by colors of the rainbow. Top with Wild Orange whipped cream and enjoy.
Originally posted March 11, 2016
Find more deliciously nutritious recipes with essential oils: CLICK HERE
Learn more about the many uses of Wild Orange essential oil:
- Healthy Radiant skin
- Essential Oils Support Cardiovascular System
- Using Essential Oils for Dental Care
- Using Essential Oils for Household Cleaning