Avocado Hummus Taquitos make a fresh and tasty snack, and a bit of Lime oil adds just enough zest. Enjoy Avocado Hummus Taquitos plain, with salsa, or with a drizzle of hot sauce.
Servings: 5 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min Difficulty: Easy
2 avocados, thinly sliced
1 cup hummus
2 drops Lime oil
1 teaspoon olive oil
10 count small soft corn tortillas
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam corn tortillas for one minute in the microwave, or until soft and flexible enough to roll without breaking.
- In a medium bowl, combine one cup hummus with two drops Lime oil.
- Spread hummus on a tortilla near the edge in a line, then place a few slices of avocado over the hummus. Roll the tortilla tightly around the filling, and place on a baking sheet. Repeat for each tortilla.
- Brush each taquito with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tortillas begin to crisp.
- Allow taquitos to rest five minutes before serving.
Tips: If you’d like to use flour tortillas rather than corn, skip step 2.
Attribute: doTERRA Blog
Find more recipes using essential oils:
Where to Buy doTERRA Lime Essential Oil