Servings: 5 Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Difficulty: Easy
7 – 8 medium sized apples
1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener of choice
6 drops Cinnamon essential oil
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
2. Put parchment paper onto two baking sheets.
3. Combine sugar and Cinnamon essential oil in small bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Slice apples into thin slices.
5. Place apples onto parchment paper covered baking sheet in single layer.
6. Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon essential oil sugar mixture.
7. Place baking sheets in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Halfway through, flip apples over.
8. When edges of apples are curled, take out of oven and place on wire rack until cooled and crispy.
When slicing the apples, use a mandoline for best results.
Where to Buy doTERRA Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil