Previously only available during special promotions, the long awaited Rose essential oil is now available for regular purchase in a 10 mL roll-on bottle as a part of the doTERRA Touch® line. doTERRA Rose Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, one of the world’s most precious essential oils, making applications and usage options both affordable and convenient.
Known for its sweet floral fragrance, doTERRA Rose Touch also provides a myriad of benefits when applied topically. Here are some of our favorite uses:
Our Favorite Uses
- Because of Rose’s sweet floral aroma, it is well-known in the perfume industry. For a beautiful and elegant personal fragrance, apply doTERRA Rose Touch to your neck and wrists.
- Rose’s scent is not only sweet and floral, it also provides emotional benefits and is emotionally uplifting. Throughout the day when your mood needs a lift, apply doTERRA Rose Touch to your heart and pulse points.
- doTERRA Rose Touch is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. Because of its convenient application in a roll-on bottle and its combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil, we love applying doTERRA Rose Touch directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections but it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
- The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries.
- In medieval Persia (now known as Iran), Avicenna (980-1037 AD), a Persian doctor wrote extensively on health and wellness and is credited as the father of aromatherapy as we now know it. He attempted various distillation methods using flowers and was eventually able to isolate the scent of the rose as well as produce rose water.
- Rose is included in many doTERRA proprietary blends. Some of them include doTERRA Console®, Immortelle, and Whisper®.
Where to Buy Rose Touch Essential Oil
When shopping for essential oils, you’ll want to ensure that the oils you choose are pure and high quality, in order to yield the benefits that each oil holds. Each doTERRA essential oil, including Rose is responsibly sourced, tested, and produced in a way that guarantees a high quality grade.
Many essential oils available for purchase contain filler substances and contaminants that weaken the purity and power of the oil. However, at doTERRA, we know that a pure bottle of essential oil has the potential to change lives; that’s why doTERRA’s mission is to provide essential oils that are highly effective and free of additives and harmful contaminants.
We guarantee pure essential oils through the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. This protocol includes a series of strict tests that ensure the essentials oils we sell are free from filler substances or impurities—making the doTERRA essential oils you purchase powerful and pure.
Rose Touch Essential Oil Product Information Page: Click to download
or feel free to contact me.for a free consult.