Hair wax helps add texture and style to men and women’s hair. This easy DIY hair wax made with essential oils is healthy for your hair and will be loved by all hair types. Check out what this doTERRA Employee had to say about this hair wax:
- Combine all ingredients, except for essential oils, in glass container.
- Place jar in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until melted and thoroughly combined.
- Remove from heat and let rest for three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour mixture in empty tin or glass jar with lid.
- Let hair wax rest 1-2 hours.
- To use, apply a small amount to fingers and style as desired. A little wax goes a long way.
Where to Buy Essential Oil Products in this DIY Project
When shopping for essential oils, you’ll want to ensure that the oils you choose are pure and high quality, in order to yield the benefits that each oil holds. Each doTERRA essential oil, including Peppermint and Rosemary are responsibly sourced, tested, and produced in a way that guarantees a high quality grade. Click Here to access my online store or feel free to contact me for a free consult.