Prep Time:15 mins Cook Time:20 mins Difficulty:Easy
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix flour, xanthan gum, baking
- Beat egg in medium bowl; add milk, butter, brown rice syrup, and Lemon essential oil and blend together.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Fill lined muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add more brown rice syrup or honey for additional sweetness.
Where to Buy doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil